- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- GAP package CTblLib: The GAP Character Table Library...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PyCox: computing with (finite) Coxeter groups and Iwahori...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language...