- Referenced in 42 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- We describe a suite of programs for multiconfiguration...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...