- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm AS 91. The percentage points of the...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Statisticians and investigators access the widest offering of...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...