- Referenced in 1 article
- proposed and have been constantly refreshing the state-of-the-art performances. The lack ... mask-based separation algorithms (e.g. deep clustering, chimera net, chimera++, and so on) and also...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...