- Referenced in 2 articles
- Resonance Chiral Theory or Hidden Local Symmetry model, and the effective Lagrangian of the electromagnetic...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- tmLQCD: a program suite to simulate Wilson Twisted...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ZFITTER v. 6. 21: A semi-analytical program...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The version 5 of the MadGraph Matrix Element...