- Referenced in 6 articles
- robust control. Moreover, the solver uses chordal decomposition techniques and a new clique merging algorithm...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Polybori: A framework for Gröbner-basis computations with...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...