- Referenced in 105 articles
- home page of eSTREAM, the ECRYPT Stream Cipher Project. The eSTREAM project was a multi ... design of efficient and compact stream ciphers suitable for widespread adoption. As a result ... project, a portfolio of new stream ciphers was announced in April 2008. The eSTREAM portfolio ... September 2008, and currently contains seven stream ciphers. This website is dedicated to ciphers...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher algorithm, developed by the Orange Labs (France...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Camellia: a 128-bit block cipher and suitable for multiple platforms -- design and analysis ... present a new 128-bit block cipher called Camellia. Camellia supports 128-bit block size ... smallest among all existing 128-bit block ciphers as far as we know...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Simon is a family of lightweight block ciphers publicly released by the National Security Agency ... software implementations. Simon is a balanced Feistel cipher (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- PRINCE -- a low-latency block cipher for pervasive computing applications. Extended abstract. This paper presents ... block cipher that is optimized with respect to latency when implemented in hardware. Such ciphers ... applications with real-time security needs. Our cipher, named PRINCE, allows encryption of data within ... same time, the traditional need that a cipher has to be iterative with very similar...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Grain - A Stream Cipher for Constrained Environments. A new stream cipher, Grain, is proposed ... linear output function. The cipher has the additional feature that the speed can be increased ... compares favourably to other hardware oriented stream ciphers like E0 and A5/1...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- small and efficient hardware-oriented block ciphers. In this paper we propose a new family ... very efficient hardware oriented block ciphers. The family contains six block ciphers divided into ... flavors. All block ciphers share the 80-bit key size and security level. The first ... flavor, KATAN, is composed of three block ciphers, with 32, 48, or 64-bit block...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher. It was designed as an exercise ... exploring how far a stream cipher can be simplified without sacrificing its security, speed...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- block cipher Square. In this paper we present a new 128-bit block cipher called ... paper is the publication of the resulting cipher for public scrutiny. A C implementation...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- small and efficient hardware-oriented block ciphers. KATAN/KTANTAN is a family of hardware oriented block ... ciphers designed by Chrstophe de Canniere, Orr Dunkelman, and Miroslav Knezevic. Both KATAN and KTANTAN ... block. All ciphers share the same key length (of 80 bits), where the only difference ... schedule. The resulting ciphers are exteremly efficient in hardware, and offer a set of suitable...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher which was presented in 2007. The block ... worldwide. CLEFIA is the internationally-standardized cipher in ISO/IEC 29192 Lightweight cryptography...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- simple round function, similar to a block cipher without a key schedule. The choice...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Serpent is a 128-bit block cipher designed by Ross Anderson, Eli Biham and Lars ... rely on the existing experience of block cipher cryptanalysis. We also used twice as many ... this to be prudent practice for a cipher that might have a service life...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- matrices. We implemented both the lightweight block cipher LED and the lightweight hash function PHOTON ... comparison with other recent lightweight block ciphers, the implementation results of LED show a significant...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Simon and Speck Block Ciphers on AVR 8-Bit Microcontrollers. The last several years have ... lightweight cryptographic design. Many lightweight block ciphers have been proposed, targeted mostly at hardware applications ... unexceptional. Simon and Speck are lightweight block cipher families developed by the U.S. National Security ... family of 8-bit microcontrollers. Both ciphers compare favorably to other lightweight block ciphers...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- LBlock: a lightweight block cipher. In this paper, we propose a new lightweight block cipher ... LBlock. Similar to many other lightweight block ciphers, the block size of LBlock...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Midori: a block cipher for low energy. In the past few years, lightweight cryptography ... popular research discipline with a number of ciphers and hash functions proposed. The designers’ focus ... optimization goal of low energy for block cipher design has not been explicitly addressed ... goodness for an algorithm. Indeed, a cipher optimized with respect to energy has wide applications...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HIGHT: A New Block Cipher Suitable for Low-Resource Device. In this paper, we propose ... block cipher HIGHT with 64-bit block length and 128-bit key length. It provides...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙽𝚈 family of block ciphers and its low-latency variant 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝚂. We present ... tweakable block cipher family 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙽𝚈, whose goal is to compete with NSA recent design 𝚂𝙸𝙼𝙾𝙽 ... protection. Regarding performances, it outperforms all known ciphers for ASIC round-based implementations, while still ... problem of designing a tweakable block cipher for memory encryption. 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝚂 basically reuses well understood...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- cryptography, XTEA (eXtended TEA) is a block cipher designed to correct weaknesses ... cipher’s designers were David Wheeler and Roger Needham of the Cambridge Computer Laboratory ... XTEA is a 64-bit block Feistel cipher with...