- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A new analysis of the McEliece cryptosystem based...