- Referenced in 5 articles
- effective field theory of post-Newtonian (PN) Gravity, including spins. We created this package ... inclusive, and accessible to the classical Gravity community. The ”EFTofPNG” Mathematica package also uses ... contractions, which is universal to all perturbation theories in physics, by efficiently treating n-point...
- Referenced in 1 article
- computer algebra system for applications to gravity theory. We present a general outline ... field of the gravitation theory, the classical field theory on a curved background...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...