- Referenced in 128 articles
- Technique. An approach to the construction of classifiers from imbalanced datasets is described. A dataset ... means of increasing the sensitivity of a classifier to the minority class. This paper shows ... majority (normal) class can achieve better classifier performance (in ROC space) than only under-sampling ... sampling the majority class can achieve better classifier performance (in ROC space) than varying...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- identified; and the use of a joint classifier over the submitted algorithms in order...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- shortest path computation, bagged clustering, naive Bayes classifier...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- detect and recognize faces, identify objects, classify human actions in videos, track camera movements, track...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- SLIQ: A fast scalable classifier for data mining. Classification is an important problem ... paper discusses issues in building a scalable classifier and presents the design of SLIQ ... classifier. SLIQ is a decision tree classifier that can handle both numeric and categorical attributes ... scale for large data sets and classify data sets irrespective of the number of classes...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- color, texture, shape, and location. The system classifies images into semantic categories. Potentially, the categorization...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- classification rules from a set of already classified examples. These rules could be used ... user is simplified to preparation of the classified examples set and analysis of induced rules...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- supported by their corresponding evidences, now classified as strong or weak. Transcription factors are classified...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- produces a diagnostic plot that displays and classifies the outliers. We apply the algorithm...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- iteration, a decision maker is asked to classify the objective functions into up to five...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Tree-Augmented Naive Bayes (TAN) classifiers are also implemented. Some utility functions (model comparison...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- mPLoc: a fusion classifier for large-scale eukaryotic protein subcellular location prediction by incorporating multiple ... overcome such a barrier, a new ensemble classifier, named Euk-mPLoc, was developed that...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- define ontologies. It also includes deductive classifiers to validate that models are consistent...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- recognition, a linear support vector machine (SVM) classifier with leave-one-out subject cross-validation...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Matrix) vectors, and by containing an ensemble classifier formed by fusing many powerful individual ... Optimized Evidence-Theoretic K-Nearest Neighbor) classifiers. The success rates obtained by MemType...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- iLoc-Euk: a multi-label classifier for predicting the subcellular localization of singleplex and multiplex ... benchmark dataset of eukaryotic proteins classified into the following 22 location sites: (1) acrosome...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- PLoc: a novel ensemble classifier for predicting human protein subcellular localization. Predicting subcellular localization ... such a representation frame, a novel ensemble classifier, called ”Hum-PLoc”, was developed by fusing ... many basic individual classifiers through a voting system. The ”engine” of these basic classifiers ... demonstration, tests were performed with the ensemble classifier for human proteins among the following...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- individual subjects of study may be classified or arranged in groups which themselves have qualities...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- guard. Although Guarded Horn Clauses can be classified into the family of logic programming languages...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ROCR: Visualizing the performance of scoring classifiers , ROC graphs, sensitivity/specificity curves, lift charts, and precision/recall...