- Referenced in 65 articles
- freely available, there are no network or runtime limitations. An open source version of Racer ... distributed under the following BSD 3-clause license. For downloading Racer as a server application...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Distributed deduction by clause-diffusion: Distributed contraction and the Aquarius prover. Aquarius is a distribution ... order logic with equality, developed for a network of workstations. Given as input a theorem ... methodology for distributed deduction, called deduction by Clause-Diffusion. The subdivision of the work among...
- Referenced in 1 article
- network of volunteers. It is distributed under the 3-Clause BSD License. The basic workflow...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Markov networks, dependency networks, and sum-product networks. Compared to other toolkits, Libra places ... inference. Libra is released under a 2-clause BSD license to encourage broad...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- ManySAT: a parallel SAT solver. ManySAT, a new...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- HySAT: An efficient proof engine for bounded model...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Maximum Boolean satisfiability (max-SAT) is the optimization...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- TopLog: ILP using a logic program declarative bias...