- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Lingeling, plingeling, picosat and precosat at sat race...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- PrecoSAT uses an MIT style license. In essence...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The Glucose SAT Solver. Glucose is based on...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Lingeling, Plingeling and Treengeling: Lingeling and its parallel...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Between SAT and UNSAT: the fundamental difference in...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SATUZK: solver description. satUZK is a conflict-driven...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- A distributed version of Syrup. A portfolio SAT...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This is the SAT solver Splatz. It is...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- YalSAT Yet Another Local Search Solver. Around 2012...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CaDiCaL Simplified Satisfiability Solver: The goal of CaDiCaL...