- Referenced in 26 articles
- risk minimization. In the methods one solves convex optimization problems, typically quadratic programs. Least Squares ... solving linear KKT systems. LS-SVMs are closely related to regularization networks and Gaussian processes ... such as kernel Fisher discriminant analysis and extensions to unsupervised learning, recurrent networks and control...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SReachTools implements several new algorithms based on convex optimization, computational geometry, and Fourier transforms ... used to perform probabilistic verification of closed-loop systems and can also perform controller synthesis ... /unm-hscl/SReachTools, and it is designed to be extensible and user friendly...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- CVXPY extension for (approximately) minimizing a sum of clipped convex functions. The algorithms used ... clipped convex functions. We consider the problem of minimizing a sum of clipped convex functions ... problem of minimizing the sum of clipped convex functions is NP-hard, we present some ... makes the problem amenable to mixed-integer convex programming and yields computationally tractable lower bounds...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...