- Referenced in 5587 articles
- modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis. A few examples...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- interpretation and validation of cluster analysis...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- clustering, and various tools for visual analysis of clustering results...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- primitive: principal component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm, the ID3 algorithm, and (apparently...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- package cluster: Cluster Analysis Extended Rousseeuw et al , Cluster Analysis, extended original from Peter Rousseeuw...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Model-based cluster and discriminant analysis with the MIXMOD software. The Mixture Modeling (MIXMOD) program ... purposes of density estimation, clustering or discriminant analysis. A large variety of algorithms to estimate ... suitability depending on the particular perspective (cluster analysis or discriminant analysis). Written in C++, MIXMOD...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- primarily for scale construction using factor analysis, cluster analysis and reliability analysis, although others provide...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- decision processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems ... randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- general framework for k-centroids cluster analysis supporting arbitrary distance measures and centroid computation. Further ... centroids, ...), and bootstrap methods for the analysis of cluster stability...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- functions, density derivatives, cumulative distributions, modal clustering, discriminant analysis, significant modal regions and two-sample...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Functions for latent class analysis, short time Fourier transform, fuzzy clustering, support vector machines, shortest...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- package pdfCluster: Cluster analysis via nonparametric density estimation. The package performs cluster analysis via nonparametric ... methods for evaluating the quality of the clustering are available. The package includes also...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- also an experimental extension for survival analysis, clustering and general, example-specific cost-sensitive learning...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- boxplots), principal component analysis (using biplots), cluster analysis with Aitchison distance, analysis of variance (ANOVA...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- specified prior to training. A cluster analysis is first performed on the training data ... through the proper connections of these computed clusters. However, most existing neural fuzzy systems (whether...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- TreeSOM: cluster analysis in the self-organizing map Clustering problems arise in various domains ... similar elements close together, forming clusters. Cluster analysis is often left to the user ... tools to perform unsupervised SOM cluster analysis, determine cluster confidence and visualize the result...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- dataset. It implements several types of cluster analysis and a variety of methods for statistical ... work on the use of hierarchical clustering for gene expression data...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- interpreter, advanced statistical analysis (multi-dimensional histogramming, fitting, minimization, cluster finding algorithms) and visualization tools...