- Referenced in 7904 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling ... handle large data sets, you can distribute computations ... data across multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters using Parallel Computing Toolbox...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models ... thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. Rather than rely on hardware ... available service on top of a cluster of computers, each of which may be prone...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- stand-alone Fortran programs for cluster analysis. The programs are described and illustrated ... DAISY.FOR (computes dissimilarities); Chapter 2: PAM.FOR (partitions the data set into clusters with...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- suitable for distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- clustering, support vector machines, shortest path computation, bagged clustering, naive Bayes classifier...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises ... univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner ... univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data ... very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety ... modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project homepage...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- likelihood analyses, and parallel computation using cluster computers. We discuss an example from gene expression...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Spark is a fast and general cluster computing system for Big Data. It provides high...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Spark: cluster computing with working sets. MapReduce and its variants have been highly successful ... large-scale data-intensive applications on commodity clusters. However, most of these systems are built...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Computational cluster validation in post-genomic data analysis. Results: This review paper aims to familiarize...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- distributed computational resources (such as supercomputers, compute clusters, storage systems, data sources, instruments, people ... single, unified resource for solving large-scale compute and data intensive computing applications (e.g, molecular...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- package BatchExperiments: Statistical Experiments on Batch Computing Clusters. Extends the BatchJobs package to run statistical ... experiments on batch computing clusters. For further details see the project web page...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- package snowfall: Easier cluster computing (based on snow). Usability wrapper around snow for easier development ... work in sequential mode, too, if no cluster is present or wished. Package is also...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- dimensionality reduction for offline clustering of users and rapid computation of recommendations. For a database...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... Intel series, TM CM-5, clusters of workstations, and any system for which ... library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- supporting arbitrary distance measures and centroid computation. Further cluster methods include hard competitive learning, neural...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- multi-core single computers, through small clusters of computers, to data centers with thousands...
Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Referenced in 10 articles
- problems using multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters. High-level constructs—parallel for-loops, special ... desktops by executing applications on workers (MATLAB computational engines) that run locally. Without changing ... same applications on a computer cluster or a grid computing service (using MATLAB Distributed Computing...