- Referenced in 13 articles
- package flexCWM: Flexible Cluster-Weighted Modeling. Allows for maximum likelihood fitting of cluster-weighted models...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Mixture model clustering using the MULTIMIX program L...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- R package flexmix: Flexible Mixture Modeling , FlexMix implements...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- R package fpc: Flexible procedures for clustering. Various...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CapeML - a model exchange language for chemical process...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- R package pgmm: Parsimonious Gaussian mixture models. Carries...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- R package mixtools: Tools for analyzing finite mixture...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- R package mixreg: Functions to fit mixtures of...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Flury: Data Sets from Flury, 1997. Contains data...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- R package Rmixmod: An Interface for MIXMOD. A...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...