- Referenced in 5148 articles
- classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner ... structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros ... simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- followed by a Hough transform to identify clusters belonging to a single object, and finally...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Intel series, TM CM-5, clusters of workstations, and any system for which...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- single PC or a cluster of the world’s largest supercomputers, the NAG Library...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis. A few examples...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project homepage...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling ... fitted via EM algorithm for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 159 articles
- applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling ... data across multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters using Parallel Computing Toolbox...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- with complete pivoting. Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- distributed memory parallel computers including PC clusters...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- suggested by polynomial algebra combined with a clustering principle based on elementary probability theory...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- spike patterns exhibits superlinear speedup on Beowulf clusters and demonstrates that spike communication overhead...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Hessian G(x) of f(x) has clustered eigenvalues at a minimizer x *, in which...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Each neuron is designed to determine a cluster of training patterns belonging to the same ... strategy to train individual neurons. The individual clusters (represented by the hidden neurons) are combined...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- apcluster: Affinity Propagation Clustering. The apcluster package implements Frey’s and Dueck’s Affinity Propagation ... clustering in R. The algorithms are largely analogous to the Matlab code published by Frey ... algorithm for exemplar-based agglomerative clustering that can also be used to join clusters obtained ... Various plotting functions are available for analyzing clustering results...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Affinity propagation (AP) is a clustering algorithm that has been introduced by Brendan J. Frey ... identifies exemplars among data points and forms clusters of data points around these exemplars ... until a good set of exemplars and clusters emerges.” AP has been applied in various ... implements leveraged affinity propagation, exemplar-based agglomerative clustering, and various tools for visual analysis...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- primitive: principal component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm, the ID3 algorithm, and (apparently...