- Referenced in 613 articles
- from images that can be used to perform reliable matching between different views ... transform to identify clusters belonging to a single object, and finally performing verification through least...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- positive instances; a clustering method for visualising the performance across multiple algorithms so that...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- been successfully used to analyse probabilistic termination, performance, and quality of service properties ... randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- package MixSim: Simulating Data to Study Performance of Clustering Algorithms. MixSim allows simulating mixtures ... readily employed to control the clustering complexity of datasets simulated from mixtures. These datasets ... then be used for systematic performance investigation of clustering and finite mixture modeling algorithms. Among...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- package sparcl: Perform sparse hierarchical clustering and sparse k-means clustering. Implements the sparse clustering...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- postsynaptic spike delivery connection delay. The performance of three published network models with very different ... spike patterns exhibits superlinear speedup on Beowulf clusters and demonstrates that spike communication overhead...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- purposes: Perform geographical surveillance of disease, to detect spatial or space-time disease clusters ... Evaluate the statistical significance of disease cluster alarms. Perform repeated time-periodic disease surveillance...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- nonparametric density estimation. The package performs cluster analysis via nonparametric density estimation. Operationally, the kernel...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- package otrimle. Robust Model-Based Clustering. Performs robust cluster analysis allowing for outliers and noise...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy ... with complete pivoting. Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- will perform better than ordinary quadrature. This is particularly the case if the cluster sizes ... and/or continuous variables. Even where ordinary quadrature performs well, adaptive quadrature often requires fewer quadrature...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- results of improving application performance through workflow restructuring which clusters multiple tasks in a workflow...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- achieves competitive, if not superior, performance on large clusters...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Hessian G(x) of f(x) has clustered eigenvalues at a minimizer x *, in which ... work quite well. However, in general, the performance of these methods is rather unpredictable since...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- clustering techniques, and we analyse how MOCK’s Pareto fronts compare to the performance curves ... with a range of different numbers of clusters specified...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- through a unified distance measure. SA-Cluster performs matrix multiplication to calculate the random walk ... between graph vertices. As part of the clustering refinement, the graph edge weights are iteratively...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PARMONC is implemented on high-performance clusters of the Siberian Supercomputer Center...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- performance studies demonstrate improved data structure efficiency and load balancing on a 2200 processor cluster...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- LAPACK. It is a library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message ... Intel series, TM CM-5, clusters of workstations, and any system for which...
Intel MPI Benchmarks
- Referenced in 11 articles
- generated benchmark data fully characterizes: Performance of a cluster system, including node performance, network latency...