- Referenced in 42 articles
- Algorithm 39: Clusterwise linear regression. The combinatorial problem of clusterwise discrete linear approximation is defined ... Algorithm 48: a fast algorithm for clusterwise linear regression...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Algorithm AS 75. Basic procedures for large, sparse...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Classification and Regression via Integer Optimization. CRIO separates...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- R package flexmix: Flexible Mixture Modeling , FlexMix implements...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- DGM is a Fortran implementation of the discrete...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- R package fpc: Flexible procedures for clustering. Various...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- New limited memory bundle method for large-scale...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package MixSim: Simulating Data to Study Performance...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package clustvarsel: Variable Selection for Model-Based...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- R package pgmm: Parsimonious Gaussian mixture models. Carries...