- Referenced in 14 articles
- Solver CoLoSS, the Coalgebraic Logic Satisfiability Solver, decides satisfiability of modal formulas in a generic...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- coalgebraic ontology logic solver Cool, a generic reasoner that decides the satisfiability of modal ... global assumptions – in description logic parlance, we support a general TBox and internalize a Boolean ... that of coalgebraic logic, a logical framework covering a wide range of modal logics, beyond...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- HasCasl: integrated higher-order specification and program development...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CCSL is a specification language that combines both...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CafeOBJ as a tool for behavioral system verification...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...