- Referenced in 3137 articles
- package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides ... fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also supports...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Cubical type theory. Code library. Experimental implementation of Cubical Type Theory...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- intersection theory. This package consists almost entirely of example code for the main text ... Intersection Theory in Algebraic Geometry’ by Eisenbud and Harris. Most of the example code relies...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- associated with the book Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation and contains implementations of many ... development of more sophisticated implementations. The codes are ”plain vanilla” versions; they contain the core...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Adinkras has already shown connections with coding theory and Clifford algebras. Furthermore, adinkras offer many...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- developed software in the area of Coding Theory. Using it, codes with given properties...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- integrals with boundary-only discretization-theory and Fortran code. A set of boundary integrals ... singular domain integrals. A self-contained Fortran code is listed and described for numerical implementation ... boundary integrals. The main feature of the theory is that only the boundary ... presented formulations and the included code...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- assist in the development of your code). Agda is also a proof assistant ... proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 66 articles
- concrete links between theory and practice, offering a large number of codes which allow ... dynamics.par A well-balanced mix between the theory and the wide range of applications makes...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product homotopy code for solving polynomial systems of equations ... been rapid evolution of both theory and codes. Homotopy (continuation) methods are a principal tool...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- terms of computational and data resources. In theory, a variation on this scheme leads ... physically realizable model based on coded diffraction patterns. We illustrate the effectiveness of our methods...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Code_Aster is mainly a solver for mechanics, based on the theory of Finite elements ... software for solid mechanics, Code_Aster compiles specific research in various fields : fatigue, damage, fracture...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods ... various real-world application examples. Also, computer codes for AHP, TOPSIS, DEA, PROMETHEE, ELECTRE, COPRAS ... Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- large number of built-in logical theories and their combination. CVC4 is the fourth ... Lite, CVC3) but does not directly incorporate code from any previous version. A joint project...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- conjunction with many density-functional theory codes for ground-state properties, including PARATEC, PARSEC, Quantum...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- solid mechanics, beginning with basic theory and then explaining the numerical implementation ... state-of-the-art BEM computer code, available for the first time...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- depth knowledge of the underlying theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software ... sparse solver packages and write code to interface applications to those packages. The book also...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- lattice Boltzmann theory step-by-step. Thanks to this, the code is an excellent framework...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) problems. CVC3 is the last offspring ... system. In particular, it builds on the code base of CVC Lite, its most recent...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- analysis of environmental space-time processes. Companion code to the book ... third part presents the fully general multivariate theory that may be used to design networks ... theory in practice. With the help of software, more specifically R codes, values at ungauged ... monitoring sites are selected. The mathematical theory for the suggested methods is explained...