- Referenced in 4 articles
- coherence (consistency) and to perform extensions (inferences) of probabilistic models based on partial conditional lower ... upper probability assessments. Of course precise probabilistic models are included as special cases...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...