- Referenced in 1904 articles
- powerful debugger supporting the creation of new classes of mathematical objects and the installation ... them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology of coherent sheaves on projective varieties, primary...
Mod-p group cohomology
- Referenced in 8 articles
- groups. It yields minimal presentations of the cohomology rings, can compute various ring invariants (Poincaré ... essential classes. It provided the first complete computation of the mod-2 cohomology rings...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Commensurability classes of fake quadrics. A fake quadric is a smooth projective surface that ... same rational cohomology as a smooth quadric surface but is not biholomorphic ... irreducible fake quadrics according to the commensurability class of their fundamental group. To accomplish this...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- calculus} is to study the T-equivariant cohomology H∗T(G/T) with regard ... structure constants for the product of Schubert classes. The algorithm is implemented in Maple...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- study cup products in the integral cohomology of the Hilbert scheme of n points ... deal with the question of which classes can be represented by products of lower degrees...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- complexes, spectral sequences, associated cohomology, or Spencer cohomology used in the literature of algebraic analysis ... original linear system. In particular, many classes of underdetermined/overdetermined linear systems of partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...