- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- A parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...