- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PDEX1M -- a software package for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...