- Referenced in 1849 articles
- full formalization of the 4 color theorem or constructive mathematics at Nijmegen) and teaching...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Face Database: 126 people (over 4,000 color images). Different facial expressions, illumination conditions ... U.A.B. It contains over 4,000 color images corresponding to 126 people’s faces...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- queries by diagramming spatial arrangements of color regions. The system finds the images that contain ... system automatically extracts and indexes salient color regions from the images. By utilizing efficient indexing ... techniques for color information, region sizes and absolute and relative spatial locations, a wide variety...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- ELLPACK features a sophisticated interface with windowing, color graphics output, and graphics input...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- prototype image retrieval system that uses color, texture, shape and spatial location information in segmented ... components of the system include an efficient color representation, and indexing of color, texture ... images that contain regions that have the color of object A, texture of object...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- probe interaction vertices involving a nonstandard color structure and the sector of the top quark...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- corresponding to objects, which are characterized by color, texture, shape, and location. The system classifies...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- wide variety of methods for rendering and coloring a molecule: simple points and lines...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- system uses a multiclass statistical model of color and shape to obtain a 2D representation...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Library (COIL-100) is a database of color images of 100 objects. The objects were ... object pose with respect to a xed color camera. Images of the objects were taken...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- PicToSeek: combining color and shape invariant features for image retrieval. We aim at combining color ... indexing and retrieving images. To this end, color models are proposed independent of the object ... geometry, object pose, and illumination. From these color models, color invariant edges are derived from ... Computational methods are described to combine the color and shape invariants into a unified high...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- which are compatible with both grayscale and color images. FTVd can be easily modified...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- QBIC project: querying image by content using color, texture and shape. In the query ... Examples of the content we use include color, texture, and shape of image objects ... paper we present the main algorithms for color texture, shape and sketch query that...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their colored extension: Stochastic Well-formed Nets. The tool...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- CoLoR: a Coq library on well-founded rewrite relations and its application to the automated...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- relational database retrieval system with a color analysis technique. The Chabot project was initiated ... better method for handling images. Our simple color analysis method, if used in conjunction with...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Fourier transform’s economical representation of the colored noise inherent in deconvolution, whereas the wavelet...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- representation, manipulate the structures, shapes and colors to reveal hidden properties. The goal...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- labeled and brushed with glyphs and colors. Lines can be edited and colored. Several XGobi...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- package colorspace: Color Space Manipulation , Carries out mapping between assorted color spaces including ... polar CIELAB. Qualitative, sequential, and diverging color palettes based on HCL colors are provided...