- Referenced in 57 articles
- distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their colored extension: Stochastic Well-formed Nets...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their colored extension. The tool provides...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1605 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Snoopy is a software tool to design and...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1083 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...