- Referenced in 46 articles
- software package for studying 3-manifold triangulations and normal surfaces. It includes a graphical user ... census enumeration, combinatorial recognition of triangulations, and high-level functions such as 3-sphere recognition ... decomposition. par This paper brings 3-manifold topologists up-to-date with Regina...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- census is given for all hyperbolic 3-manifolds which can be obtained by gluing ... such manifolds, 4815 of them are orientable. The 103 manifolds obained from four or fewer ... enumeration of knots and links, each manifold is given a name indicating the number ... terms of increasing volume. For each manifold the following data are listed: volume, Chern-Simons...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- combinatorial manifold; 2. obtain small or even minimal triangulations of simplicial manifolds by reducing ... number of vertices of a given triangulation; 3. determine the homeomorphism type of a simplicial...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...