- Referenced in 43 articles
- also supports angle structures, census enumeration, combinatorial recognition of triangulations, and high-level functions such ... sphere recognition, unknot recognition and connected sum decomposition. par This paper brings 3-manifold topologists...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- polytopes; 6) a tree decomposition algorithm to solve the combinatorial problem; and 7) optimization...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- algorithm for winner determination in combinatorial auctions. Combinatorial auctions where bidders can bid on bundles ... search algorithm for the problem. It uses decomposition techniques, upper and lower bounding (also across...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- second key contribution is a novel decomposition technique to further improve RMTDP policy search efficiency ... searching role allocations, there are still combinatorially many role allocations, and evaluating each in RMTDP ... identify the best is extremely difficult. Our decomposition technique exploits the structure...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- pycombina: An Open-Source Tool for Solving Combinatorial Approximation Problems Arising in Mixed-Integer Optimal ... decomposition approach. One stage within this approach is the solution of a so-called Combinatorial ... global optimality. The applicability of these decomposition methods depends strongly on efficient implementations, while many ... variety of additional and complex combinatorial constraints. In this work, we provide a comprehensive introduction...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- function and a convex relaxation of a combinatorial op- timization problem. The large convex optimization ... sequence of lower dimensional singular value decompositions. This framework has several attractive properties: (1) although...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...