- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- HYPERG: a Maple package for manipulating hypergeometric series...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...