- Referenced in 3111 articles
- service to the machine learning community. You may view all data sets through our searchable ... that are used by the machine learning community for the empirical analysis of machine learning...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- made by many members of the mathematical community. We encourage all users to report...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- extremely strong emphasis on openness, community, cooperation, and collaboration: we are building...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- package initially aimed at the control community and focused on semidefinite programming, but the latest...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- systems. The TPTP supplies the ATP community with: A comprehensive library of the ATP test...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- software packages, and an active user community. Bioconductor is also available as an Amazon Machine...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- continuing active development and have gathered loyal communities of users around them. ANSI Smalltalk...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- recent years research in the planning community has moved increasingly toward s application of planners ... planning demonstrated by the space res earch community has inspired work in observation scheduling, planetary ... manufacturing have also helped to focus the community on the modelling and reasoning issues that ... petition (held in 2002) set the planning community the challenge of handling time and numeric...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- open-source software for the operations research community. Why open source? The Open Source Initiative ... open-source development have been remarkable. Community-based efforts to develop software under open-source ... original algorithm was publicly available in a community repository. Weeks of re-implementing would...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- found out so far to a larger community, in the form of stable implementations...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit. In this paper we describe a community...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- combined performance. We also analyse the community’s progress through time using the methods...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Generalized Louvain Method for Community Detection Implemented in MATLAB. This ”generalized Louvain” MATLAB code ... community detection allows the user to define a quality function in terms of a generalized...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- multi-platform, high performance applications across diverse communities. We then describe the design ... being used by various application communities, and describe how it will also enable these applications...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- been considered by researchers from various communities (sometimes under different names): algorithm engineers construct fast...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- studied by the mathematics and numerical analysis communities, this method has received relatively little attention ... from these communities over the years. A recent paper by H. Fang and Y. Saad...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Sage, developed by a community of researchers. The intent is that most of those branches...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- already widely adopted in the machine learning community and beyond. SHOGUN is implemented...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- important role in the formal methods community and several critical tasks rely on their software...