- Referenced in 1837 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The Liège Automata-based Symbolic Handler (LASH): LASH...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- ALGOL 60 (short for Algorithmic Language 1960) is...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Pseudo Hoops. Pseudo-hoops are algebraic structures introduced...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Typechecking protocols with Mungo and StMungo: A session...