- Referenced in 1923 articles
- supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been funded...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- second-derivative information provided that multiplication is commutative. One particular number system is developed, termed...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- search space: subsumption, tautology deletion (optionally modulo commutativity), subsumption resolution, rewriting by ordered unit equalities...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative algebra⋯ and beyond. First released ... special-purpose system for doing Computations in Commutative Algebra: i.e. it is a system specialized...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- NCAlgebra: Our Non Commutative Algebra Packages run under Mathematica© and give it the capability ... manipulating noncommuting algebraic expressions. NCGB Computes Non Commutative Groebner Bases and has extensive sorting...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- folds of genus ≤10. Algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, Vol. I, 357-377, Kinokuniya, Tokyo...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- symbolic computation including symbolic terms, substitution, non-commutative multiplication and vectors and matrices...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- algebra system (CAS) for the computation in commutative and non-commutative rings and modules ... algorithm and its generalizations to non-commutative rings, in particular to free k-algebras...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- braid cryptosystems, which are based on non-commutative structures, have been introduced and become...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- algorithms coded in GRIN aredrawn from both commutative algebra and the standard IP repertoire...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- solving sum of Hermitian squares (with commutators) programs for polynomials in NC variables ... Hermitian squares (with commutators) programs and provides a gentle introduction to the primary features...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- bases and related operations for ideals in (commutative) polynomial rings. The Groebner package is actually ... polynomial rings (see Groebner/details) and modules over (commutative or skew) polynomial rings (see Groebner Bases...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- quantum determinant of right-quantum (non-commutative) matrices. The formula obtained in this paper relates...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Singular for computations with non-commutative finitely presented associative algebras over fields and rings...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CALI - a REDUCE package for commutative algebra. This package contains algorithms for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- theory, is described. It is a partial commutative rule-based system using forward chaining, consists...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- focus at the moment is on commutative and solvable polynomials, power-series, multivariate polynomial factorization...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- applied modulo different combinations of associativity, commutativity and identity axioms is challenging. In particular ... presence of different combinations of associativity, commutativity and identity axioms, including the very challenging case ... associativity without commutativity for which no finitary unification algorithms exist. In this paper we present...