- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...