- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...