- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- TRLan software package This software package implements the...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...