- Referenced in 170 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...