- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- This paper introduces a new hybrid method for...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- VeriSoft automatically searches for coordination problems (deadlocks, etc...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- TVOC: A translation validator for optimizing compilers. We...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- TAMPR (Transformation Assisted Multiple Program Realisation System) is...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...