- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 887 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...