- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1768 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1778 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...