- Referenced in 2650 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- FADBAD++ implements the forward, backward and Taylor methods...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- MiniZinc is a medium-level constraint modelling language...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Potassco: the Potsdam answer set solving collection. This...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Lingeling, plingeling, picosat and precosat at sat race...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
BL data set
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Constraint Propagation and Decomposition Techniques for Highly Disjunctive...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- The Implementation of ALF - a Proof Editor based...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Blocked clause elimination for QBF. Quantified Boolean formulas...