- Referenced in 1438 articles
- similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision...
- Referenced in 1250 articles
- routines of DC_LAPACK which need COMPLEX*16 are not used...
- Referenced in 1240 articles
- should be kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that...
- Referenced in 745 articles
- system is especially useful with large, complex problems. GAMS is available for use on personal ... GAMS is especially useful for handling large, complex, one-of-a-kind problems which...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- quadratic constraints and positive semi-definiteness constraints. Complex valued entries are allowed. Features include symbolic...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- inherent mathematical properties of generalized complex numbers that enable first-derivative information to be carried ... when second-derivative information is desired, generalized complex numbers are not sufficient. Higher-dimensional extensions ... generalized complex numbers, with multiple non-real parts, can produce accurate second-derivative information provided...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex Hermitian, real general, real symmetric, real...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- precision (real, double, complex, double complex). Also includes specialized BLAS implementations, the PORT machine-dependent...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- clusters) interval arithmetic for real and complex data including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval ... arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations ... functions (fast, very accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- precision real, double precision real, single precision complex, and double precision complex. The software...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- matrices can be real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- offer you a modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main ... programs tend to become very large and complex. We believe that this is best done...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- SDPs). CVX can also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- matrix can be real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- decided on a design that was more complex and advanced rather than a cleaned simplified...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- input size, and of both real and complex data (as well as of even/odd data...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- tool developed with the aim to verify complex real-time systems. Real-time systems ... systems. These systems are often part of complex safety-critical applications such as aircraft avionics...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- range of features to solve anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence ... meshing, notably snappyHexMesh, a parallelised mesher for complex CAD geometries, and for pre- and post...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- propagation in two dimensions as well as complex 3D industrial problems...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices; Version for complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor...