- Referenced in 378 articles
- with flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that is better for inputs, which are nearly...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network analysis and graph theory, with an emphasis...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices; Version for complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor ... also available); Iterative refinement and backward error analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- VIÅ¡ekriterijumsko KOmpromisno Rangiranje (VIKOR), Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Preference Ranking METHod for Enrichment Evaluations ... Traduisant la RealitÃ© (ELECTRE), COmplex PRoportional ASsessment (COPRAS), Grey Relational Analysis (GRA), UTility Additive...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 86 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for complex-network (graph) analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- package survey: analysis of complex survey samples. Summary statistics, two-sample tests, generalised linear models ... sampling without replacement. Principal components, factor analysis...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Flyspeck, Multivariate Analysis and Complex Analysis libraries. The service runs on a 48-CPU server...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry out both a priori and a posteriori error analysis. Reduced...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce arsenal with ... through the hills and valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Rational B-spline) based isogeometric analysis (IGA) applied to complex geometries requires to represent...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GCTA: a tool for genome-wide complex trait analysis. For most human complex diseases ... friendly software tool called genome-wide complex trait analysis (GCTA), which was developed based ... whole genome for a complex trait rather than testing the association of any particular ... genetic relationships from SNPs, mixed linear model analysis of variance explained by the SNPs, estimation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- environment for the logic and probabilistic analysis of complex systems. Smart can combine different formalisms...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- best methodologies for the analysis of the longitudinal (repeated measures) data. One major advantage ... accommodates the complexities of typical longitudinal data sets. The analysis of linear mixed model methodology...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- possible, in principle, to completely infer a complex regulatory network architecture from input/output patterns ... inputs per element), the analysis of incomplete state transition tables (100 state transition pairs ... inverse problem may enable in-depth analysis of complex dynamic systems in biology and other...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- dynamics in the design and analysis of systems with complex dynamics on a base...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- from embedded systems design to the analysis of complex non-linear models from systems biology...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow its use on rather complex applications, not only ... programs that cooperate in the construction and analysis of PN models by sharing files. Using...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- engineering applications require a detailed analysis of complex systems with coupled fluid flow, thermal energy...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- numerical factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound on fill ... user from the details of the complex sparse factorization data structures by returning simple handles...