- Referenced in 371 articles
- propagation in two dimensions as well as complex 3D industrial problems...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- characteristic polynomial of MT with computational complexity O(p 2 ) where p is the degree...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- through the hills and valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polyhedra and fans as well as simplicial complexes, matroids, graphs, tropical hypersurfaces, and other objects...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- studies illustrate the use of GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- flexible and powerful tools for incorporating complex chemical kinetics into simulations of reacting flow. Using ... enabled significant strides in the modeling of complex chemical processes, such as combustion...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real or complex, positive definite or indefinite, hermitian. LU with...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During the last decade considerable progress...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- tools necessary to understand larger and more complex software packages.par With a strong emphasis...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry out both a priori...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- diffracted wave. We demonstrate empirically that a complex-valued object can be recovered from...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- algorithms already implemented can be applied to complex problems. In this paper, we show...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Performs 1, 2 and 3D real and complex-valued wavelet transforms, nondecimated transforms, wavelet packet ... nondecimated wavelet packet transforms, multiple wavelet transforms, complex-valued wavelet transforms, wavelet shrinkage for various...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- large dimension. The software handles real and complex matrices and provides specific routines for symmetric...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- classical theoretical problems such as expressiveness and complexity, and discuss algorithmic properties. Moreover, we present ... unbounded federated queries and the high computational complexity of the evaluation problem for queries including...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- those that are in the complex domain. At each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that is better for inputs, which...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Toolbox™ provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled...