- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- GreatSPN 1.7: graphical editor and analyzer for timed...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The discrete time TOOLBUS - A software coordination architecture...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...