- Referenced in 2 articles
- Composable transactional objects: a position paper. Memory transactions provide programmers with a convenient abstraction ... existing implementations in the form of software transactional memory (STM) are often ineffective ... advocate a transactional model of programming without a heavyweight software transactional memory, and describe some ... coexist in a library of composable transactional objects. Applications are constructed by snapping these objects...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- object nature of published contracts, and (3) the overall data chain composed of blocks ... transactions. In this chapter, we present SmartAnvil an open platform to build software analysis tools...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...