- Referenced in 2049 articles
- memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- intuition and mathematical skills required for a comprehensive understanding of kernel smoothing, and hence smoothing ... each chapter provide a comprehensive, up-to-date reference for those readers which are more...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access ... software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture...
- Referenced in 829 articles
- problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems...
IMSL Numerical Libraries
- Referenced in 583 articles
- IMSL Libraries are a comprehensive set of mathematical and statistical functions that programmers can embed...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- TPTP supplies the ATP community with: A comprehensive library of the ATP test problems that ... simple, unambiguous reference mechanism. A comprehensive list of references and other interesting information for each...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- component of the SAS System, provides comprehensive statistical tools for a wide range of statistical...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- this book, the author presents a comprehensive treatment of penalty smoothing under a unified framework ... available through the Internet on CRAN, the Comprehensive R Archive Network...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension of high-throughput genomic data. Bioconductor uses...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- this book is to present a comprehensive introduction to linear, generalized linear, generalized additive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- surprising that there remains no comprehensive reference on the subject.par Gaussian Markov Random Fields: Theory...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- portability. The OCaml distribution includes a comprehensive standard library, a replay debugger (ocamldebug), lexer (ocamllex...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- thousands of reaction combinations to develop a comprehensive understanding of a particular process, which might...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- unique feature of the package is its comprehensive nature; for each problem addressed, it enables...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test problems demonstrate that...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- library calls for users and developers. Comprehensive documents are available for both beginners and advanced...