- Referenced in 198 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 778 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1245 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...