- Referenced in 374 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1659 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1240 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 1637 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- GeoPDEs: a research tool for isogeometric analysis of...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...