- Referenced in 4 articles
- Numerical methods for interface coupling of compressible and almost incompressible media.”. It is an extended ... uses Lagrangian/Eulerian coupling along interfaces between compressible and almost incompressible media. In addition, it implements ... mapped grids to model more complex interface geometry, and it uses adaptive mesh refinement...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1135 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1228 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...